My mom once gave my Great-Grandmother a journal and asked her to fill it with advice, guidance, prayers, scripture, and memories. She wanted it to be personalized, something she could share with my sister and I and treasure for years to come. My Great-Grandmother was an inspirational woman. She lived a hard life, but she never ceased to give God praise. Her wisdom deserves to be shared, not just within our family, but with anyone who will listen.

Final Page

June 27th 2006
Dearest Amy, Karis, and Haylee,
     I want you all to know that I love all of you and I pray for all of you daily. 
     I want you girls to grow up loving God and each other, and always be  good friends to each other. A sister is someone to have and love all your life. You girls always be good to your mother, she loves you both so much. 
     I ask God to bless all of you. I want all of you to have a wonderful life. Just keep your trust in God and he will always be there for you in good and bad days.
                                                                                                           
                                                                                                     - Grandma


"The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?"
-Psalm 27:1

No comments:

Post a Comment