My mom once gave my Great-Grandmother a journal and asked her to fill it with advice, guidance, prayers, scripture, and memories. She wanted it to be personalized, something she could share with my sister and I and treasure for years to come. My Great-Grandmother was an inspirational woman. She lived a hard life, but she never ceased to give God praise. Her wisdom deserves to be shared, not just within our family, but with anyone who will listen.

May 3rd 2006

My Heavenly Father,
     Thank you for this beautiful day we had today. Forgive me of all my sins and help me be what you would have me be.
     Sandra, Myrl, and me enjoyed today. We went shopping and we got ice-cream. Thank you for the good day we had. 
     Thank you for my family. Would you bless each of them and keep them close to you and save them who are lost?
     Thank you for our church and our Preacher and staff and all the members. Keep all of us close to you. Bless David and Sandra's churches. I am so proud that most of my family is saved, and I feel all of them will be one day.
    
 "The Lord is not slow about his promises, as some think of slowness, but is patient with you, not wanting any to perish, but all to come to repentance."
-2 Peter 3:9

     Thank you, O God, that your timing is perfect. Help us to trust you and to act when you prompt us to. Amen.

Thought for the Day:
Who can I reach out to today?

I love you Lord Jesus and I praise you!

I thank you for every blessing you have given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment