My mom once gave my Great-Grandmother a journal and asked her to fill it with advice, guidance, prayers, scripture, and memories. She wanted it to be personalized, something she could share with my sister and I and treasure for years to come. My Great-Grandmother was an inspirational woman. She lived a hard life, but she never ceased to give God praise. Her wisdom deserves to be shared, not just within our family, but with anyone who will listen.

June 4th 2006

My Heavenly Father,
     Thank you for this day. Forgive me of all my sins and help me be what you would have me be. I need you every hour of the day and night.
     Be with us at church today. May many lives be changed. Give the preacher the words you would have us hear and be with our teacher. Bless Sandra and David's churches today and may lives be changed. Be with Amy as she leads the singing today.
     I pray for Lori today. May she have a good day. Bless Dave and the rest of the family to be able to give her what she needs.
     I pray for Ted and his family today. Be with them, I know they are brokenhearted today.


"Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?"
-Hebrews 1:14

     God of compassion, thank you for sending your angels to help us in times of need. Teach us to offer mercy and kindness to everyone around us. Amen.

Thought for the Day:
Where do I see opportunities to be an angel to someone in need?

I love you Lord and I praise you!

I thank you for every blessing you have given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment