My mom once gave my Great-Grandmother a journal and asked her to fill it with advice, guidance, prayers, scripture, and memories. She wanted it to be personalized, something she could share with my sister and I and treasure for years to come. My Great-Grandmother was an inspirational woman. She lived a hard life, but she never ceased to give God praise. Her wisdom deserves to be shared, not just within our family, but with anyone who will listen.

June 5th 2006

My Heavenly Father,
     Thank you for this beautiful day. Forgive me of all my sins and help me be what you would have me be. Lord help me to accept the things I can't change and to overcome them with your help. I give you all the praise for all you do for me. I need you every hour of the day and night.
     Bless my family, keep them close to you and meet their needs. I pray for Dave and Lori, may her body be healed. I pray for Ted and his family. I pray for all the sick and suffering everywhere.


"Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness and all these things will be given to you." 
- Matthew 6:33

     O God, open our eyes to your will for us. Help us to love you and trust your guidance throughout life. Amen.

Thought for the Day:
No matter what our time or place in life, we can always serve God.

I love you Lord Jesus and I praise you!

I thank you for every blessing you have ever given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment