My mom once gave my Great-Grandmother a journal and asked her to fill it with advice, guidance, prayers, scripture, and memories. She wanted it to be personalized, something she could share with my sister and I and treasure for years to come. My Great-Grandmother was an inspirational woman. She lived a hard life, but she never ceased to give God praise. Her wisdom deserves to be shared, not just within our family, but with anyone who will listen.

May 1st 2006

Dear Heavenly Father,
     Thank you for this day. Forgive me of all my sins and help me be what you would have me be. I need you every hour of every day and night.
     Thank you that my test on my heart was good today. I praise you for that. I pray that you will heal the moles the doctor froze on me today. Would you please heal them up? I give you all the praise. I thank you for what you are going to do for me. 
     Thank you for my family. Would you bless them and keep them close to you and save the ones who are not saved?
     Thank you for the service we had at Covenant yesterday. Your spirit was so real there. Bless the church and the new pastor you sent to them. May they grow in number and in the spirit of the Lord. Bless Amy as she leads the music. 
   
  "Jesus said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but will have the light of life."
- John 8:12

     Father, thank you for the light of your love. Use us to share that light with those lost in darkness. Amen.

Thought for the Day:
An act of love is never too small.

I love you Lord and I praise you!

Thank you for every blessing you have given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment