My mom once gave my Great-Grandmother a journal and asked her to fill it with advice, guidance, prayers, scripture, and memories. She wanted it to be personalized, something she could share with my sister and I and treasure for years to come. My Great-Grandmother was an inspirational woman. She lived a hard life, but she never ceased to give God praise. Her wisdom deserves to be shared, not just within our family, but with anyone who will listen.

June 16th 2006

My Heavenly Father,
     Thank you for this beautiful day. Forgive me of all my sins and help me be what you would have me be. I need you every hour of the day and night.
     Thank you for my family. Would you keep them close to you and meet their needs?
     I pray for Lori and Dave today. Give them strength to do all they have to do. Lord Jesus be with Amy and the girls, meet their needs. I pray for Lisa, that she would be in your will so you can use her for your glory. I pray for Dana, meet her needs and I pray Mike will give his heart to you. I pray for Justin, bring him home safe. I pray for Ted and his family. I pray for all the sick and lonely today. I pray for David today. Bless him, he has a lot on him now. 


"Whether you turn to the right or the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you saying, 'This is the way, walk in it'"
- Isaiah 30:21

     God, in all of life's experiences may we hear your voice and follow where your lead us. In the name of Jesus Christ we pray. Amen.

Thought for the Day:
God is our loving, reliable, guide for life.

I love you Lord Jesus and I praise you!

Thank you for every blessing you have given to me.

This is the day the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment