My mom once gave my Great-Grandmother a journal and asked her to fill it with advice, guidance, prayers, scripture, and memories. She wanted it to be personalized, something she could share with my sister and I and treasure for years to come. My Great-Grandmother was an inspirational woman. She lived a hard life, but she never ceased to give God praise. Her wisdom deserves to be shared, not just within our family, but with anyone who will listen.

June 14th 2006

My Heavenly Father,
     Help me dear Father not to let things get to me. Calm my nerves. Help me accept what I can't change dear Lord, and forgive me when it gets to me. I love you and I want to live my life so it will be pleasing to you. Forgive me when I feel like screaming and let me not be bothered by it. I thank you for what you are going to do for me. 


"The Lord said, 'Even to your old age I am he, even when you turn gray I will carry you. I have made, and I will bear, I will carry, and I will save." 
- Isaiah 46:4

     Loving Father, help us daily to put our trust in your care. Guide us with your loving hand. Amen.

Thought for the Day:
Young and old, we are all dependent on God's care.

I love you Lord Jesus and I praise you!

Thank you for every blessing you have given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment