My mom once gave my Great-Grandmother a journal and asked her to fill it with advice, guidance, prayers, scripture, and memories. She wanted it to be personalized, something she could share with my sister and I and treasure for years to come. My Great-Grandmother was an inspirational woman. She lived a hard life, but she never ceased to give God praise. Her wisdom deserves to be shared, not just within our family, but with anyone who will listen.

June 8th 2006

My Heavenly Father,
     Thank you for this beautiful day. Forgive me of all my sins and help me be what you would have me be. I need you every hour of the night and day.
     I pray for Lori today. Give her strength to do the things she has to do to help her get well. I pray for Dave that he will be able to pick himself up and go on. I pray for little Lindsey. She doesn't understand what has happened. Bless them and may they live for you.
     I pray for Ted and all his family. I pray for Richard Price whose wife is dying. There is so much sadness, but Father you can give comfort.
     I pray for David and Sylvia. I pray that you heal their whole family and bring them all closer together and closer to you. I pray for Bill and Sandra and their family. I am so proud that they are living for you. Praise you Father for them. 

"O taste and see that the Lord is good, happy are those who take refuge in him."
- Psalm 34:8

     God, guide us as we seek new ways to grow closer to you. Fill our senses and deepen our appreciation for all that you are and all that you do. Amen.

Thought for the Day:
Taste and see that the Lord is good. 

I love you and I praise you!

Thank you for every blessing you have ever given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment