My mom once gave my Great-Grandmother a journal and asked her to fill it with advice, guidance, prayers, scripture, and memories. She wanted it to be personalized, something she could share with my sister and I and treasure for years to come. My Great-Grandmother was an inspirational woman. She lived a hard life, but she never ceased to give God praise. Her wisdom deserves to be shared, not just within our family, but with anyone who will listen.

June 3rd 2006

My Heavenly Father,
     Thank you for this day. Forgive me of all my sins and help me be what you would have me be. I need you every hour of every day.
     Thank you for my family. Would you keep them close to you and meet all of their needs? Bless Dave and Lori. If it be your will, heal her body. I pray for Ted, may he have a good day of rest. Be with his family. I pray for all the sick. I pray for those in the nursing home - Nell Griffin, Thetus, and Mrs. Helms. I pray for Dana and Lisa, they can't seem to get well. Heal them if it be your will. 



"It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you, he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed."
-Deuteronomy 31:8

     Dear God, Thank you for your love. Help us to remember that even when our path is dark, you are still with us.

Thought for the Day: 
Though we may fell abandoned, God still walks by our side.

I love you Lord. I praise you and I thank you for every blessing you have given to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment