My mom once gave my Great-Grandmother a journal and asked her to fill it with advice, guidance, prayers, scripture, and memories. She wanted it to be personalized, something she could share with my sister and I and treasure for years to come. My Great-Grandmother was an inspirational woman. She lived a hard life, but she never ceased to give God praise. Her wisdom deserves to be shared, not just within our family, but with anyone who will listen.

May 31st 2006

My Heavenly Father,
     Thank you for this day. It looks like rain and you know we need it. Forgive me of all my sins and help me be what you would have me be today. I need you every hour of the day and night.
     I pray for Lori today. May she be better today. Bless Dave as he takes care of her. I pray Ted will have a restful day today, and all the others who are sick. Bless David and Sylvia as they take care of Lindsey. Bless the other boys and their families. Bless Sandra and Bill and their girls and their families. Keep them close to you and meet all their needs. I pray that Dana is better today. Bless Justin, he was sick last night. 


"Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy."
- Matthew 5:7

     O God, help us to realize that you teach us great lessons so that we can pass them on to others. Amen.

Thought for the Day:
In what way can I serve God as a role model today?

     Thank you Father that Sandra is coming to help us each day. Be with us in our Bible study. Open our minds that we can understand what we study. Send the Holy Spirit to be with us.

I love you and praise you!

Thank you for every blessing you have given to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment