My mom once gave my Great-Grandmother a journal and asked her to fill it with advice, guidance, prayers, scripture, and memories. She wanted it to be personalized, something she could share with my sister and I and treasure for years to come. My Great-Grandmother was an inspirational woman. She lived a hard life, but she never ceased to give God praise. Her wisdom deserves to be shared, not just within our family, but with anyone who will listen.

May 29th 2006

My Heavenly Father,
     Thank you for this beautiful day. Forgive me of all my sins and help me be what you would have me be. I need you every hour of the day and night. 
     Lord Jesus, be with Dave and his wife Lori. I don't know what all is wrong with Lori, but you do. David tells me they think she has a blood clot and has had a stroke. Father, she has a young child, I do pray that it's your will to heal her. And Lord Jesus I pray that this will draw them closer to you. I will give you all praise for all you do. Be with David and Sylvia. I know their heart is broken. Be with little Lindsey and all the rest of the family. 
     
"It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you. He will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed."
-Deuteronomy 31:8

     Dear God, thank you for your love. Help us to remember that even when our path is dark, you are still with us. Amen.

Thought for the Day:
Though we may feel abandoned, God still walks by our side.

I love you and praise you and thank you for every blessing you have given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment