My mom once gave my Great-Grandmother a journal and asked her to fill it with advice, guidance, prayers, scripture, and memories. She wanted it to be personalized, something she could share with my sister and I and treasure for years to come. My Great-Grandmother was an inspirational woman. She lived a hard life, but she never ceased to give God praise. Her wisdom deserves to be shared, not just within our family, but with anyone who will listen.

May 14th 2006

My Heavenly Father,
     Thank you for this beautiful Sunday morning. Forgive me of all my sins and help me be what you would have me be. I need you every hour of the day and night.
     Thank you for letting me see another Mother's Day. I am going to Covenant today to be with Sandra and her family. I pray you will send the power of your Holy Spirit on that church today. Be with the singers, may they sing for your glory, and give the Pastor the words you would have us hear. Bless David and Sylvia at their church today, may many lives be changed. I pray for West Monroe and the Pastor today.


"Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you have against one another. And over all these virtues, put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity."
- Colossians 3:13-14

     Dear God, keep us mindful of your love and your sacrifice to forgive our sins. Guide us so that in all our relationships, loving forgiveness will prevail and you will be glorified. Amen.

Thought for the Day:
By God's grace, we can forgive those who wound us deeply.

I love you Lord Jesus and I praise you!

Thank you for every blessing you have given to me, and for what you are going to do if I only keep my trust in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment