My mom once gave my Great-Grandmother a journal and asked her to fill it with advice, guidance, prayers, scripture, and memories. She wanted it to be personalized, something she could share with my sister and I and treasure for years to come. My Great-Grandmother was an inspirational woman. She lived a hard life, but she never ceased to give God praise. Her wisdom deserves to be shared, not just within our family, but with anyone who will listen.

May 15th 2006

My Heavenly Father,
     Thank you for this beautiful day. Forgive me of all my sins and help me be what you would have me be. I need you every hour of every day and night. 
     Me and Sandra are going to study our Bible together every day at 11 AM. Open our minds as we study, and may we read and understand all that you want us to know. Fill us with your Spirit so we can be better witnesses for you.
     Thank you for my family. Would you bless each one of them and keep them all close to you? Dana is so sick, would you heal her body and help her be well so she can do all she has to do. Lisa wasn't feeling well either, help her feel better. Bless all the sick, everywhere. 


"Jeremiah wrote, The pot he was shaping from the clay was marred in his hands, so the potter formed it into another pot. Then the word of the Lord came to me, O house of Israel, can I not do with you as the potter does?"
-Jeremiah 18:4-6

     Creator God, thank you for giving us chance after chance to make new starts. Help us to yield to your hand working in our lives. Amen.

Thought for the Day:
God shapes and reshapes us with forgiving hands.

I love you Lord Jesus and I praise you!

I thank you for every blessing you have given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment