My mom once gave my Great-Grandmother a journal and asked her to fill it with advice, guidance, prayers, scripture, and memories. She wanted it to be personalized, something she could share with my sister and I and treasure for years to come. My Great-Grandmother was an inspirational woman. She lived a hard life, but she never ceased to give God praise. Her wisdom deserves to be shared, not just within our family, but with anyone who will listen.

May 19th 2006

My Heavenly Father,
     I thank you for this beautiful day. Forgive me of all my sins and help me be what you would have me be. I need you every hour of the day and night.
     Thank you for my family. Would you bless each one of them and keep them close to you, and save those who are lost?
     Be with me, Sandra, and Myrl in our Bible study time. You told us when two or three are together in my name that you would be in the midst of them - and we welcome you here today.
     Bless our church and Pastor David and the staff and every member. Draw us all closer to you. I pray for Sandra and  David's churches. Send your power to each of them. 
     I praise you Father that I feel good this morning. I know it was prayers that healed me. Thank you.

"Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness and all these things will be given to you."
-Matthew 6:33

     O God, open our eyes to your will for us. Help us to love you and trust your guidance throughout life. Amen.

Thought for the Day:
No matter what our time or place in life, we can always serve God.

I love you Lord Jesus and I praise you!

I thank you for every blessing you have ever given to me, and for what you are going to do if I keep my faith and trust in you

Thank you Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment