My mom once gave my Great-Grandmother a journal and asked her to fill it with advice, guidance, prayers, scripture, and memories. She wanted it to be personalized, something she could share with my sister and I and treasure for years to come. My Great-Grandmother was an inspirational woman. She lived a hard life, but she never ceased to give God praise. Her wisdom deserves to be shared, not just within our family, but with anyone who will listen.

May 22nd 2006

My Heavenly Father,
     Thank you for this beautiful day. Forgive me of all my sins and help me be what you would have me be. I need you every hour of the day and night. 
     Thank you for my family. Bless each one of them and keep them all close to you. Be with us in our Bible study and prayer time today.
     Be with all the sick. I pray that you will heal Ted and all the others. 
     I pray for our church, our Pastor, and all the staff, and all the people. Draw us closer to you each day. I pray for Sandra and David's churches. I thank you that both of my children are living for you and my grandchildren. And I pray for those who are not, that they will be saved. 
     
"The psalmist wrote, 'In the morning I lay my request before you and wait in the expectation.'"
- Psalm 5:3

     Creator God, help us feel your peaceful presence. Guide us to sense you quiet touch. Amen.

Thought for the Day:
What helps me hear God and to experience God's peace?

I love you Lord Jesus and I praise you!

I thank you for every blessing you have given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment