My mom once gave my Great-Grandmother a journal and asked her to fill it with advice, guidance, prayers, scripture, and memories. She wanted it to be personalized, something she could share with my sister and I and treasure for years to come. My Great-Grandmother was an inspirational woman. She lived a hard life, but she never ceased to give God praise. Her wisdom deserves to be shared, not just within our family, but with anyone who will listen.

May 25th 2006

My Heavenly Father,
     Thank you for this beautiful day. Forgive me of all my sins and help me be what you would have me be. I need you every hour of the day and night. 
     Thank you for my family. Would you bless each of them and keep them close to you and save the ones who are lost?
     Bless all the sick. I lift up Ted to you today, heal him if it be your will. I lift up Henry Holland, help him be able to walk good again. He is so sweet and kind, do be with him. Bless Deck in his work for you and help him be safe. I pray for Bob Harris, for Mrs. Bass, and Mrs. Davis, for Thetus, and all the sick and suffering. I pray for Christy. I don't know what she is facing, but be with her and her family. 
      
"Blessed are the merciful for they will be shown mercy."
-Matthew 5:7

     O God, help us to realize that you teach us great lessons so we can pass them on to others.

Thought for the Day:
In what ways can I serve as a role model today?

I love you Lord Jesus and I praise you!

Thank you for every blessing you have ever given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment