My mom once gave my Great-Grandmother a journal and asked her to fill it with advice, guidance, prayers, scripture, and memories. She wanted it to be personalized, something she could share with my sister and I and treasure for years to come. My Great-Grandmother was an inspirational woman. She lived a hard life, but she never ceased to give God praise. Her wisdom deserves to be shared, not just within our family, but with anyone who will listen.

May 11th 2006

My Heavenly Father, 
     Thank you for the beautiful sunshine today. We haven't seen it for a few days and it looks so good. Forgive me of all my sins and help me be what you would have me be. I need you every hour of every day.
     Lord Jesus, bless my family. I plead the blood of Jesus over them all, keep them all safe and close to you. I pray for Christy, she has been having so many health problems. Would you heal her so she can take care of her family? Save the lost ones Lord Jesus. We know you are coming soon, and I pray all the family will be saved.
     Bless our country Lord Jesus. May our leaders turn to you, Father, for ways to bring this country back to God. 
     I pray for all of our churches to preach and tell the people you are coming soon, to be ready to meet you. Draw all of us closer to you Lord Jesus.
     
"Thus says the Lord, as a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you."
- Isaiah 66:13

     Thank you God for being with us when we need motherly love. Amen.

Thought for the Day:
Who are the people who act as mothers to you?

I love you Lord Jesus and I praise you!

I thank you for every blessing you have given to me and for all you are going to do if I keep my faith and trust in you Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment