My mom once gave my Great-Grandmother a journal and asked her to fill it with advice, guidance, prayers, scripture, and memories. She wanted it to be personalized, something she could share with my sister and I and treasure for years to come. My Great-Grandmother was an inspirational woman. She lived a hard life, but she never ceased to give God praise. Her wisdom deserves to be shared, not just within our family, but with anyone who will listen.

May 24th 2006

My Heavenly Father,
     Thank you for this beautiful day. Forgive me of all my sins and help me be what you would have me be. I need you every hour of the day and night.
     Thank you for my family. Would you bless each of them and keep them close to you and save the ones who are unsaved?
     Please be with us in our Bible study today. Send your power to touch each one of us and open our minds so we can read and understand the words you are telling us. Thank you that we can be together and study your word and lift us, our family, and the sick up to you in prayer. You tell us where two or three gather in my name I will be in the midst and we welcome you this day. 


"It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you. He will not fail or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed."
- Deuteronomy 31:8

     Dear God, thank you for your love. Help us to remember that even when our path is dark, you are still with us. Amen.

Thought for the Day:
Though we feel abandoned, God still walks by our side.

"Train children in the right way, and when they are old they will not stray."
- Proverbs 22:6 NRSV

I love you Lord Jesus and I praise you!

I thank you for every blessing you have given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment