My mom once gave my Great-Grandmother a journal and asked her to fill it with advice, guidance, prayers, scripture, and memories. She wanted it to be personalized, something she could share with my sister and I and treasure for years to come. My Great-Grandmother was an inspirational woman. She lived a hard life, but she never ceased to give God praise. Her wisdom deserves to be shared, not just within our family, but with anyone who will listen.

May 5th 2006

Dear Heavenly Father,
     Thank you for the rain today. Forgive me of all my sins and help me be what you would have me be. I need you every hour of the day and night.
     Thank you for my family. Would you bless each of them and keep them close to you and save the ones who are lost?
     Thank you for our church and Preacher David and all the staff and all the members. Draw us all closer to you. I pray for Covenant and the new Preacher and his family. Would you heal his children and fill him with your spirit so he can be a good shepherd to the flock? Bless David's church and him as he works in the church.
     I pray for the sick and suffering. For the lady up the road who lost her husband, comfort her and help her raise her two children to live for you.
  
  "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever."
-Hebrews 13:8

     Thank you Lord for your unfailing love, for your unchanging nature, and your unending faithfulness. Amen.
Thought for the Day:
God is more reliable than anything else in this life.

I love you Lord Jesus and I praise you!

I thank you for every blessing you've ever given to me &  for all you are going to do for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment