My mom once gave my Great-Grandmother a journal and asked her to fill it with advice, guidance, prayers, scripture, and memories. She wanted it to be personalized, something she could share with my sister and I and treasure for years to come. My Great-Grandmother was an inspirational woman. She lived a hard life, but she never ceased to give God praise. Her wisdom deserves to be shared, not just within our family, but with anyone who will listen.

June 20th 2006

My Heavenly Father,
     Thank you for this beautiful day. Forgive me of all my sins and help me be what you would have me be. I need you every hour of the day and night. 
     Thank you for my family. Keep them close to you and meet their needs.
     Thank you for our country. God would you bless America and heal our lands? Bless the leaders to do your will and bring this country back to God. Bless all our boys who are fighting and giving their lives so we can be free.
     I pray for Dave and Lori. May she soon be well so she can take care of Lindsey. I pray they will give their hearts to you and live for you.


"The Lord said, 'I have loved you with an everlasting love. Therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you." - Jeremiah 31:3

     God, help us to remember that our journeys in life are leading us home to you. Amen. Praise the Lord!

Thought for the Day:
Who imprinted God's word in your heart? (Mama and Daddy, Madie and Vern)

I love you and I praise you Lord Jesus!

I thank you for every blessing you have given to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment