My mom once gave my Great-Grandmother a journal and asked her to fill it with advice, guidance, prayers, scripture, and memories. She wanted it to be personalized, something she could share with my sister and I and treasure for years to come. My Great-Grandmother was an inspirational woman. She lived a hard life, but she never ceased to give God praise. Her wisdom deserves to be shared, not just within our family, but with anyone who will listen.

May 23rd 2006

My Heavenly Father,
     Thank you for this day. Help me be what you would have me be. I need you every hour of every day.
     Bless my family and keep them close to you and save those who are lost.
     Be with us in our Bible study today. Draw us closer to you and open our minds to understand your words to us as we read. Send your Holy Spirit to be with us.
     I pray for the sick. Bless Ted today and heal his body if it be your will. I see Mike is home today. If he is sick, heal his body. But Father, he needs you. I pray you would touch his heart and help him see the need to live for you. Bless Dana, I pray she is feeling better. Help her in all she does and calm her nerves. 
   
"We pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord - being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience."
- Colossians 1:10-11

     Thank you Lord for your love for us and for giving us the strength to face the storms of this life. Amen.

Thought for this Day:
God stands with us as we face the things we fear.

I love you Lord Jesus and I praise you!

I thank you for every blessing of life and how wonderful you have supplied my every need.

Praise you Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment