My mom once gave my Great-Grandmother a journal and asked her to fill it with advice, guidance, prayers, scripture, and memories. She wanted it to be personalized, something she could share with my sister and I and treasure for years to come. My Great-Grandmother was an inspirational woman. She lived a hard life, but she never ceased to give God praise. Her wisdom deserves to be shared, not just within our family, but with anyone who will listen.

May 30th 2006

My Heavenly Father,
     Thank you for this beautiful day. Forgive me of all my sins and help me be what you would have me be. I need you every hour of the day and night.
      Lord Jesus, I pray for Lori this morning. I do pray that she will know Dave when he sees her today. Heal that brain clot and I do pray that she can talk and move today. I pray for Lindsey and David and Sylvia and all the family, I know they are brokenhearted. Do be with them. 
     I pray for Ted, may he have a good day. I pray for all his family. I know how sad all of them are. I pray for all the sick.
     I pray for Sandra and Bill and all the girls and their children. Bless them and be close to them. 


"Those who trust in the Lord shall be like a like planted by water, sending out it's roots by the stream."
- Jeremiah 17:8

     God, help us to develop strong roots of prayer, praise, and hope. Amen.

Thought for the Day:
God makes us strong and invites us to become stronger still.

I love you Lord Jesus and I praise you!

Thank you for every blessing you have given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment